Invisalign® – A “Braceless” Alternative for Orthodontic Treatment
Since Invisalign® is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Hayley Woolfson and Dr. David Dubiner are certified Invisalign® treatment providers. They have treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Onshore Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Dubiner and Dr. Woolfson give patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign® and if you or your child is a candidate, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign® evaluation.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign® aligners are:
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign® aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are undergoing orthodontic treatment, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign® aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Woolfson and Dr. Dubiner use advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then they customize each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –You remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss. Unlike traditional braces, you don’t have to work around your braces to clean your teeth.
Why Consider Invisalign®
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign® treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign® over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign®, you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign® aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly so no extra effort is needed for your at home oral care.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign®, you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
When you begin your Invisalign® treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only 10-14 days. You progressively move on to the next sets of aligners to continue straightening your teeth. These aligners along with tooth colored Attachments® are engineered to place gentle pressures to move your teeth. During your appointments, Dr. Woolfson and Dr. Dubiner will check that treatment is progressing as expected. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth as you develop a straighter, healthier smile!