What To Expect
During your complimentary initial visit, Dr. Woolfson and Dr. Dubiner will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination, involving photos and x-rays, and explain all aspects of treatment.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
We will also provide you with all financial information, including estimated insurance benefits for treatment.
If you’re ready to start treatment, we can start as early as the same day. We’ll communicate with your dentist to ensure a team approach to your dental care.
What is the Cost of the Treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options during the initial exam if treatment is recommended. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept assignments from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
What is included in my Investment?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, digital impressions for study models, photographs, and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or clear aligners, including Invisalign®. This fee includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office.
- One set of final retainers was provided upon completion of treatment.
What is not Included in my Investment?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice, including cleanings, fillings, extractions, periodontal procedures, and oral surgery procedures.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.